Nexon, in partnership with XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo Games, have officially brought the latest chapter in the iconic combat action series, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed, to iOS just recently. Featuring 48 characters from the classic console series, players set out on a quest to unite the three kingdoms by using ancient weapons to defeat hordes of foes on the battlefield. Gamers can even challenge each other in a variety of multiplayer modes including cooperative play and real-time PvP.
“The legendary characters, epic battles, and powerful melee weapons that players love from the Dynasty Warriors series have been transported to mobile devices in Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed,” said Akihiro Suzuki, Executive Officer of Koei Tecmo Games and producer of the Dynasty Warriors series.
Throughout the game players unleash the power of fan-favorite Dynasty Warriors characters on the battlefield like Lu Bu, Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun and Zhao Yun. Each warrior wields the ancient armor and weapons of their ancestors including two-handed swords, polearms, daggers, spears, scythes and plenty more.
Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed features the following ways to play:
- Conquest Mode – Challenging campaign for one or multiple players.
- Skirmish – Battle in real-time with up to four players.
- Boss Fights – Bypass the underlings and skip straight to the bosses, alone or in co-op.
- Raid – Steal fragments from opponents in this multiplayer mode.
- War Supply – Strategically occupy mines and acquire resources in competitive multiplayer.
Currently Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchase.s