Whether you are a parent from Russia, the US or the Orient Seas, we all aim for our kids to have fun while learning. We go to great heights and sacrifice our own luxuries to ensure that our kids are at par with their peers in terms of gaining the knowledge that they should be learning at their certain age group.
But it is also imperative that we do not take away the value of enjoyment as this is a key for them to be continually motivated to learn. Eggroll Games adheres to this goal with their new creation: Animal Math Toddler Game.
Animal Math Toddler Game is a full-packed app with 9 games featuring number recognition, counting, carnality and sequencing. These skills are highly needed for our kids to be a success in their everyday encounters so it is best to start as early as they can to get the full advantage.
With 27 difficulty levels, your little tots and tykes will be trained and duly tested to ensure retention.
- Choosing the correct number from a group.
- Tapping the peeking number in peek-a-boo.
- Dragging the number to the correct slot.
- Touching items to count them.
- Putting the correct number of items in the basket.
- Popping the bubble with the correct number of items.
- Picking the number that corresponds with the number of items.
- Finding the number missing from the sequence.
- Putting the numbers in order.
- Connecting the dots
Sully Shark, Ralphie Cat and Chill E. Penguin are present all the way to get kids engaged and attentive in their lessons. The visuals are well-thought of to get kids’ attention, the music and narration aids in auditory learning and power words push for them to attain more. Incentives are also built in through prizes that they can keep in their toy box.
Parents can also tailor-fit lessons if they deem a category is not applicable to their kids yet. Animal Math Toddler Games is a great way to introduce the basic number concepts to our little ones. This app is currently free to download in the App Store.