Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the most popular Star Wars title on mobile to date, recently announced the addition of ships in its latest update. This gameplay addition adds an entirely new level of strategy to the game, giving players new content to unlock. Players can now take part in brand new space combat and collect iconic Star Wars ships from all over the Star Wars universe, including TIE fighters and the legendary Millennium Falcon.
The Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes ships update gives players the ability to:
- Assemble fleets from all over the Star Wars universe.
- Create the best combinations to maximize their ship’s effectiveness in battle.
- Strategically equip ships with a crew of heroes and bolster them with a Fleet Commander.
- Build and upgrade iconic Capital Ships, such as Grand Moff Tarkin’s Star Destroyer, the Executrix.
- Battle opponents in the PvP Fleet Arena to earn Ship Blueprints and unlock rare items.
Throughout the coming month as well, Star Wars fans can also look forward to the game’s roster of 100+ unique characters including Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, and K-2SO from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in theaters this December. Players will also have additional Squad Tournament events, giving them the chance to earn unique rewards and Rogue One character shards. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is available on the App Store for free by clicking here.