In the biggest content update yet, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes now let’s players join in all-new Guilds, strategize in real-time chat, and embark on Raids against some of the most notorious characters from the Star Wars universe. Offering new gamers a chance to team up with their fellow Guild members, and giving elite players new high-level challenges and rewards, the addition of Guilds and Raids offers new ways to play the game. Along with Guilds and Raids, three new characters have arrived — Han Solo, Gamorrean Guard, and Jawa Engineer. Looking towards future updates we hope Electronic Arts adds more characters as it’s a refreshing touch to the game. That being said though, check out the run down below on Guilds and Raids.
- Guilds are unlocked when players reach level 22. To join a Guild, players can search for a friend, explore recommended Guilds, or create their own.
- New chat functionality lets players connect and strategize with Guild mates in real time.
- Guild activities provide ongoing challenges to inspire competition and cooperation with Guild mates for epic gear and rewards.
- A deep set of Guild management tools allow Guild leaders to customize a logo, make their Guild public or private, promote officers, manage membership, and more.
- Players can go deep into The Pit, the first in a series of multi-tier Raids that will grow over time. The Pit challenges Guilds to square off against a ferocious rancor, with multiple difficulty levels and a variety of rewards for players from levels 22 to 80.
- Raid leaderboards let players keep tabs on who’s ahead and who’s behind in the race to be the best and wealthiest in the Cantina.
Interested? Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.