VOX Music Player, the iOS version of VOX for Mac, has just gotten a highly anticipated update that brings YouTube streaming integration. With this latest update users can explore YouTube music content categorized into over 20 genres, just like in YouTube Music. Best of all, listening to YouTube music content through VOX is completely free and there are no advertisements. Users an also search for songs via the built-in YouTube search bar and add them to the playlists on the fly. Apart from that, the update also bring some smaller changes as well:
- SoundCloud Liked songs and YouTube tracks you chose to add to the library now fall in SoundCloud and YouTube playlists respectively.
- Radio stations skipping disabled when connection is lost, VOX will try to start playing the same station again.
- You can add radio stations from the search bar to your favorites.
- “Repeat One” logic modified – now you can switch manually to the next or the previous track.
- “Shuffle” logic changed – now it’s not being turned off when you manually start the new album/collection.
For those who already have VOX Music Player downloaded, you can head on over to the App Store and get the update right now. Apart from that though, the app is available for free and is on a subscription basis to store your music using the LOOP service.