Despite keeping tabs with Team17 and their awesome games for iOS, we haven’t heard much from them in a while. On that note though, we just got word on their lineup for 2016 and what games we can expect to see from them. In conjunction with their announcement, Team17 has also released a video that features gameplay footage of each game in action. Along with the video, a short description regarding each game has been given to us that you can check out below.
- Yooka-Laylee — An all-new 3D platformer from the creative talent behind the Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country games. Featuring new heroes, Yooka and Laylee, players will be able to utilize an arsenal of special moves like Yooka’s tongue grapple and Laylee’s tactical sonar blast, while exploring a gorgeous 3D world.
- Worms W.M.D — Worms W.M.D features a fresh, brand new look 2D cartoon-inspired worm as well as gorgeous hand drawn landscapes. For the first time ever players will be able to use exciting new vehicles and even enter buildings which will add new strategic elements of gameplay to the traditional wormy warfare.
- Strength of the SWORD: ULTIMATE — A charming yet brutal 3D fighter/brawler. Playing as the mighty War Golem you will engage in tactical and skill based combat as Strength of the SWORD: ULTIMATE pits you against multiple deadly enemies at once and includes epic boss battles.
- Sheltered — A post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”.
- Allison Road — You wake up one night without any recollection of prior events. Now it is your turn to uncover what happened to your family and face off against the horrors that await in the house. Allison Road is a narrative-driven survival horror game developed entertainment industry veterans and life-long game enthusiasts Lilith.
As of now there’s no specific information on when these games will be released, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we hear more from Team17.