Rosewill, makers of numerous PC gaming peripherals and equipment, announced just recently that they are growing their PC gaming product line with two brand new PSUs: the Capstone-G1200 and Quark-1200. Sporting an 80 Plus Gold certification, the Capstone-G1200 is a semi-modular PSU that comes with a silent 135mm fan as well as a +12V rail. The Capstone-G1200 is SLI and CrossFire ready, so gamers can safely use multiple graphics cards if they want. The Capstone-G1200 features the following:
- ATX 12V v2.3/EPS 12V v2.92.
- 80 Plus Gold certified and semi-modular design.
- 135 mm silent fan and SLI- and Crossfire-ready.
- Strong, single +12V rail.
- Watt ranges including 550W, 650W, 750W, 850W, 1000W and 1200W.
The Quark-1200 features also features a maximum capacity of 1200W. Apart from that though, it has an 80 Plus Platinum certification and a +12V rail. That being said, these two PSUs are more or less the same with the exception of their price tag and their certification rating. As it stands, the Capstone-G1200 retails for $219.99 and the Quark-1200 comes in at $259.99.