Last week was a huge week in all news Apple. This week with the launch of iOS9 it is set to be just as big. Sadly though I fear there wont be many games to preview over this week as most major developers and publishers will be more focussed on releasing updates for all their apps to support iOS 9. Anyways, let’s preview what games have already, and are coming to the App Store this week.
Gravity Duck Islands (by Ravenous Games) — Out Now
As the Gravity Duck, you will travel across 4 islands (each with a unique mechanic) while flipping gravity to reach the end of the level.
Ravenous are one of my favourite developers, making some of the most unique platform experience games you can find on iOS. In ‘Gravity Duck Islands’ you must learn to use gravity with your duck. Jump to avoid the spikes and master the gravity. Inflate your duck to glide down slowly or even teleport.
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption (by Gameloft) — Out Now
Get on the road to redemption in a completely new story in the world of Order & Chaos.
Gameloft had gone quite for some time, but now it looks like they have found their rhythm again and are back to publishing games. ‘Order & Chaos 2: Redemption’ is an MMORPG game where you can explore a vast world. There are hundreds of quests to complete and even player vs player modes to enjoy. We are still to see how reliant on iAP’s this app is though.
Raceline CC (by Rebellion Games) — Out Now
Feel the rush in the fastest motorcycle racing game on iPhone and iPad!
Rebellion Games are best known for their Sniper Elite series. The developer though have now decided to take a hit at iOS with the motor bike racing game ‘Raceline CC’. Build a collection of bikes and then take them to the streets and challenge your friends in this arcade style racing game.
Rugby Nations 16 (by Distinctive Games) — Out Now
Celebrate the World Cup in style with the most realistic Rugby game on mobile – Rugby Nations 16!
The Rugby World Cup begins tomorrow, and with it comes all the Rugby games that will be looking to profit off all the hype. This game though is very, very well made and the graphics are actually quite impressive. In this years iteration of the game there is a world cup focus to it on top of all the normal modes you would come to expect in a rugby game. If you are after a fun sports game, this one is worth picking up.
Also out this week:
- Any Landing (by Strange Flavour Ltd) — Out Now
- Astral: Origin (by Yangxi Zhou) — Out Now
- Auctioneer (by cherrypick games)– Out Now
- Block & Roll (by Casey Foster) — Out Now
- Braveland Pirate (by Turn-Based RPG) — Out Now
- Cave Swing (by Appsolute Games) — Out Now
- Circle Brothers (by Pawel Koszelew) — Out Now
- CubicTourPlus (by Electrofish Interactive) — Out Now
- Lily of Swampville (by Happymagenta) — Out Now
- Monsters Panic (by Kolibri Studios) — Out Now
- Moon Tower Attack (by GameTorque) — Out Now
- One Final Chaos (by A Sweet Studio AB) — Out Now
- Pixel 8 (by PLAYING WITH GIANTS LTD) — Out Now
- Polybear (by Naquatic) — Out Now
- Rebels & Redcoats II (by HexWar Games Ltd) — Out Now
- Rush Hour: Subway Sliders (by Thumbspire Inc.) — Out Now
- Shadow Ninja: Apocalypse (by Boogygames) — Out Now
- Sky (by Ketchapp) — Out Now
- Slice Words (by Dekovir, Inc.) — Out Now
- Spellstone (by Kongregate) — Out Now
- Starseed: Origin (by Crescent Moon Games) — Out Now
- Stranded: Mars One (by Fishlabs) — Out Now
- Sundown: Boogie Frights (by Chillingo Ltd) — Out Now
- Super Boost Monkey (by Thumbspire Inc.) — Out Now
- Shadow Ninja: Apocalypse (by Okidokico Divertissements Inc) — Out Now
- Super Bounce Back (by Jared Bailey) — Out Now
- Swing Rush (by Thang Le) — Out Now
- The System (by Kevin McCormack) — Out Now
- Texas Word Em (by Lizard Attack) — Out Now
- Touchdown Hero: New Season (by cherrypick games) — Out Now
- Whack Magic (by Gamer Heat) — Out Now
- Wrecked (by Flight Systems) — Out Now
Keep in mind games availability will vary from country to country and some games may get postponed or removed after release due to critical errors. We will add more games to this post as we become aware of their release. In the meantime enjoy the games that have already come out.
If you are a developer or publisher with a game coming out soon, and want to see your game featured then send us a tweet or contact us via email.