Today is set to be a huge day for us gamers. We haven’t got many new games to look at but we might have a new Apple TV that has a focus on iOS gaming, on top of some possible new iOS features, and new iPhone hardware. Before we see what Apple has to announce later, lets first check out what games are out this week.
Cute Things Dying Violently (by Alexander Jordan) — Out Now
Hey kids! Do you like failure? Are you suspicious of success? Do you smile at the thought of “accidental” electrocution? Then boy have we got the game for you!
Every once in a while we see a new game that really tests the level of insanity, and this is a great example of that kind of game. I don’t know if I find the characters specifically cute, but it sure is gory seeing them die in many ways. Fling your ‘cute things’ to safety and avoid the deadly obstacles. It’s as simple as that! There’s many levels, which means there are many ways to kill your new found friends too.
Diver Dash (by Ezone.com) — September 10th
Diver Dash is the new one-touch arcade game from the Edis Brothers at Ezone.com.
Guide your chosen character through the ocean diving past sharks and mines and dive as far as you can. There are many characters to dive as including lumberjacks, skydivers, regular divers and even a robot (yes I know maybe water and robots aren’t the best combination). The controls are simple. Hold down to dash your character through the water, let go and your dive slows down. You must judge you dive correctly though or risk hitting an obstacle.
Mucho Taco (by Noodlecake Studios Inc) — September 10th
Mucho Taco is an idle clicker game where you make zillions of tacos with the power of a golden tortilla and the guidance of Barbacoatl, an enigmatic taco connoisseur.
In Mucho Taco you must both build and manage your own taco stall. Make unique flavoured tacos using the power of the Sun Tortilla. The game has a very fun sounding soundtrack and great classical video game graphics. Flick the tacos and gain more currency, the more currency, the better restaurants you can build.
Tower Dwellers Gold (by ECC Games) — September 10th
So you are here. The legend fulfilled.
You will lead us to battle, purge the land and rebuild!
This is a tower defence game I actually like the look of, mostly because of the spectacular character design and animations. You must build towers in order to defend your homeland. In the process you also need to craft your skills and gain as much power as you can to better protect your land. Sadly the game is free to play which tends to be quite a downfall when it comes to tower defence games.
Also Out This Week:
- Cosmo Run (by NoSixFive) — September 10th
- Devastator (by Radiangames) — September 10th
- FlyAngle (by Cogoo, Inc.)– September 11th
- Impossible Caves (by Appsolute Gmaes LLC) — September 10th
- Land of Chai 2 (by Thomas Patierno) –September 10th
- PixWing (by Aleksander Kauch) — September 10th
- Rockfest (by Headup Games GmbH & Co KG) — September 10th
- Sea of Squares (by Electrofish Interactive) –September 10th
- Shaun the Sheep – Puzzle Put (by Aardman Animations) — September 10th
- Skilltree Saga (by Headup Games GmbH & Co KG) — September 10th
- Slow Down (by Ketchapp) — September 10th
- SpaceX Fighter 2 (by NetEase Game) — Out Now
- Speedy Ninja (by NetEase Games) — Out Now
- Towers Runner (by Bulkpix) — September 10th
- wOmb (by wOmbTheGame) — September 10th
- Wormarium Arcade (by Trompo Games Inc.) — September 10th
Keep in mind games availability will vary from country to country and some games may get postponed or removed after release due to critical errors. We will add more games to this post as we become aware of their release. In the meantime enjoy the games that have already come out.
If you are a developer or publisher with a game coming out soon, and want to see your game featured then send us a tweet or contact us via email.