Real Racing 3, the award-winning mobile racing game franchise, and NASCAR have recently launched the official NASCAR Experience update featuring 700-horsepower NASCAR Sprint Cup Series cars. Taking place at the Federated Auto Parts 400 in the famous Richmond International Raceway, this update allows players to get a taste of what it’s like to drive a NASCAR race-car. Players can choose a team and race next to legends like Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kyle Busch, to become a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion.
The Real Racing 3 NASCAR Experience challenges includes:
- Battle on the track with more officially licensed cars than ever before, including official team liveries and real world sponsors from Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Roush Fenway Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing, and Team Penske.
- Participate in the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond International Raceway for the chance to win your selected team’s car to keep forever in the game.
Additionally, this update also helps players learn new racing skills as listed below.
- Drafting: when a car sits behind another car which creates less drag and hence increases their speed.
- Slingshot passing: when you use drafting to gain momentum to overtake another car.
- Navigating around a pack: with so many cars on the track, players will need to learn the best time to pass, cut in front of, or draft their opponents to win.
As of now the update is available to download for free for those who already have the game installed on their iOS device, however, first time players can pickup the game for free by clicking here.