Marvel Future Fight, the hit action RPG from Netmarble Games, has recently received the newest content update to the game not too long ago. Following the release of the highly anticipated update earlier this month inspired by Marvel‘s Ant-Man, this update incorporates exciting co-op gameplay and additional features and support updates. For the first time ever in Marvel Future Fight, up to three players may join the fight and battle alongside each other as their favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains.
Additional exciting gameplay features in this brand new update include:
- Skill Preview: Allows the implementation of skill preview features for all of the characters.
- Ticket items:
- Hero/Item Selector: Allows players to select specific items they want to acquire.
- Rank Up: Allows players to select a hero to instantly rank up.
- Mastery: Allows players to select a hero and instantly mastery them.
- Hero Skills: New skills are featured for various characters including: Captain America, War Machine, Blade, Ghost Rider and Iron Man.
- New Specialty Items: Brand new special item and exclusive sales.
Well known Marvel comics writer Peter David has also taken part in the creation of Marvel Future Fight, which features 50 playable characters including Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Daredevil and heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy. In the game, players build their own team of heroes to face off against villains like Doctor Octopus or Ultron, all while enjoying high quality graphics and gameplay.
Interested? Marvel Future Fight is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.