Big Huge Games and Nexon M have recently launched an Industrial Age-themed update to their hit mobile strategy-combat game, DomiNations, which challenges players to lead their own civilization from the Stone Age to the Space Age. The largest content update since launch, the Industrial Age gives players the chance to advance their civilization beyond the Napoleonic era with new Wonders, troops, buildings, mercenaries, blessings and much more.
Once in the Industrial Age, players can construct iconic figures like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Kremlin while upgrading their armies with all-new defensive and offensive units. Players can also take the fight to the skies with swooping bi-planes and bomb-laden zeppelins. New troops add more variety to ground warfare, including machine gunners and shock infantry, while wily commandos infiltrate inner city sanctums.
Here’s a full list of what you an find in this recent update:
- New Wonders – Choose from the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, the Kremlin and the Brandenburg Gate. Decide wisely, as each Wonder grants unique bonuses in offense, defense, or resources.
- New Troops and Units – Loaded with new units, the Industrial age introduces Planes, Tanks, Machine Guns and Commandos to the fight.
- New Mercenaries – Bolster your invading force with new mercenary soldiers, raiders and heavies such as the Gurkha, Bedouin Raider, and Flammpanzer.
- New Library Techs – With Drilling, Savings, Heavy Weaponry and Nationalism, increase efficiency on everything from your troops to your oil collection with new Library Techs.
- New Blessings – Use the Air Defense Blessing and Oil Blessing to get the most out of a new era of resources, warfare and challenges.
During the first week following the launch of the Industrial Age, all DomiNations players will receive the Industrial Blessing, which grants a bonus of 20% to caravans, farms and road incomes, as well as a 20% increase to league battle reward bonuses for a limited time. DomiNations is available to download on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.