Warhammer: Arcane Magic — the digital boardgame from Turbo Tape Games — is now available on the App Store for $9.99. To celebrate the launch, a lucky Warhammer fan will also win a pro-painted Ghorgon by Dave Taylor Miniatures. The Ghorgon is a multi-limbed, ox-headed character, with only one goal of destroying anything it can. To participate in the contest, all fans need to do is to visit the official website and follow the instructions.
In Warhammer: Arcane Magic, players lead a company of powerful wizards through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands. As the campaign unfolds, players may unlock famous wizards such like Dark Elf Sorceress and Chaos Sorcerer. Other wizards and playable characters are available through in-app purchases as well.
Winning battles will require you to make the most of every dice roll, the ability to deploy the right and Spells and Scrolls at the right time. Additionally, Arcane Fulcrums must be wisely used to unlock powerful character-specific spells to give you an adventage.
- Unlock up to 45 unique and powerful spell cards, including the ability to bind monsters and force them to fight by your side.
- Lead a company of up to three wizards, using their individual powers to customize your strategy
- Strengthen your strategy by purchasing new wizards from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world—including the famed Teclis, Balthasar Gelt and Wurrzag da Great Green Prophet.
- Battle powerful monsters in two campaigns across 16 lands through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands
- Experience stunning 3D art with full Retina support.
Interested? Warhammer: Arcane Magic is available to download on the App Store for $9.99 by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.