Coinciding with the release of Marvel‘s Ant-Man in theaters on July 17th, Netmarble Games has released a major update to their hit RPG title, MARVEL Future Fight. This update brings Ant-Man and other new characters like Giant Man, Wasp and Yellowjacket to the game. The update also includes brand-new missions focusing on a sense of scale, a new S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab for customizing character functionality.
Armed with a super-suit that grants him the ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, Ant-Man will take on new missions featuring differences in scale. Unlike previous content in MARVEL Future Fight, Ant-Man and his team take on quests that focus on shrinking and growing, including the ability to play new enlarged or minimized versions of existing quests.
Here’s the full list of new content and changes:
- New S.H.I.E.L.D. Lab: Players can upgrade equipment with anti-matter to add new functionality.
- New Alliance mode: Allows players to form guilds of up to 30 players with community features such as Alliance quests and Alliance skills—and create their own Super Hero organizations.
- New Rewards: New Hero Lotto Ant-Man character chest, updated dimension chest with Ant-Man characters including biometric data, new Ant-Man uniform and new Nickname Changer item.
- Five New Special Missions: Set in A.I.M Lab, Downtown and within Vision’s body— featuring miniaturization, enlargement and a variety of characters.
- Ant-man’s diminutive size leaves him open to getting squashed by killer insects that appear in Vision’s body and Ultron patrols.
- New skill previews, UI improvements including the Mission Prep Deck and lighting changes.
Interested? MARVEL Future Fight is available to download on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.