Nitro Nation by Creative Mobile has finally been released and is now available to download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch through the App Store. About a year ago, the game was released on Google Play and has been downloaded over 7 million times since then. Unlike other run-of-the-mill racing games, Nitro Nation excels with its high quality 3D graphics and a variety of car models and unique customization. Thanks to licenses from popular names like Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, BMW, and many more, over 40 different cars are available to players. Unlike its Android counterpart, the iOS version features three exclusive vehicles: Mini Coupé John Cooper Works, Ford Shelby GT500, and the Pagani Huayra.
At its core, Nitro Nation is all about racing no matter if it’s on the street or on an actual race track. Every time you pick up the game, a news challenge awaits with 3D graphics, authentic visuals and life like driving physics. Even though may not be a game like Real Racing 3, there’s eight different race modes for single player, while multi-player or co-op give a different experience.
Another important feature is the Upgrade Workshop, probably the most important thing of them all. In this, players can get down to the car’s fine details and tweak nearly everything about it, giving them the best performance possible.
- In-depth tuning with dyno graphs: 8 adjustable car attributes, 33 unique upgradable components and special blueprint upgrades.
- Eight types of events ranging from multiplayer to single player gameplay.
- Visual customization on 8 sections of the car, with paints and decals
- Weekly Team Tournaments, Team Chat and Team Boosters.
- Hundreds of achievements, player ratings and car ratings
- World Leader boards and Team leader boards
Interested? Nitro Nation is available to download for free on the App Store, however, there are in-app purchases.