Kalypso Media Mobile, an independent game publisher and developer of Kalypso Media, has announced the release of their second game Wings Remastered. Wings Remastered is the remake of the classic aerial combat game from the Amiga generation and is available to download for iOS at a price of $4.99. Wings Remastered is the highly anticipated return of the classic game from 1990, completely reprogrammed by Cinemaware and features the original missions, dogfights, storylines and everything else from the hit game. Also released is a Mac-only version for those who rather play the game on their desktop.
- Re-live the horrors and glories of the 56th Squadron as it strives to survive to the end of the war.
- *Experience a dramatic World War I storyline from the perspective of a combat pilot.
- Dogfight, bomb & strafe enemies in a variety of dramatic missions.
- Play through 230 diverse missions taking place between 1916 and 1918.
- A completely re-scored orchestral soundtrack by Sound of Games.
All in all, it’s nice to see old-school, classic games brought to life on iOS and other mobile platforms. There’s no word on if there will be future expansion packs that contains new content, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on any further news. Interested? Wings Remastered is available to download on the App Store for $4.99 by clicking here.