Digital Dinosaur Games has recently announced the release of Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne in Europe, now allowing European and Russian players to join North America, Latin America and Australia in the action. Dungeon Battles takes combat to a new level with features like fully-controllable battles, powerful heroes and 3D graphics using Apple’s Metal engine. In the Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne, players control powerful heroes and minion armies. Players can also experience high-quality 3D graphics, build a formidable dungeon, fend off invaders, battle other players online and form alliances.
As of now there’s no official word on when the game will land on the United States App Store, however, we’ll keep a close eye on any further developments. It appears as if Dungeon Battles is being slowly rolled out to various countries so the developers can slowly gather feedback and stress-test their servers. That being said, if you live in any of the countries that it is available to download, we highly recommend you give the game a go.
- Command and control all of your units during battle.
- Enhanced 3D Graphics, SFX and Performance taken to the next level with Metal optimization.
- Level up 5 Heroes with unique abilities and different styles of play.
- Battle against players from around the world and take their runes.
- Join together and form strategic alliances to rule the Dungeon Leagues.
- Fight against rival Alliances in Alliance Wars.
For those who reside in countries where Dungeon Battles is available to download, you can click here to get the game.