Out of the Park Developments, an official licensee of MLB.com, has announced that MLB Manager 2015 is available now to download for iOS on the App Store. Similar to Out of the Park Baseball 16, MLB Manager 2015 features the official Major League Baseball logo and official logos for all 30 MLB teams and historical MLB logos.
MLB Manager 2015 also features Opening Day rosters, a “Shop a Player” option, and much more that’s listed below. To date, the game offers the most immersive experience for baseball GMs who want to take their favorite team to victory. At the time of this writing, MLB Manager 2015 costs $4.99 while historical seasons are available as in-app purchases.
“With its official MLB.com license and many great new features, MLB Manager is still the king of mobile baseball management games,” said MLB Manager lead developer Sebastian Palkowski. “It’s the perfect way to get in some baseball action on a smartphone or tablet while on the go.”
MLB Manager 2015 also includes these features:
- Shop a Player: This option was brought over from OOTP to allow GMs to suggest a player for a possible trade and field offers from other teams.
- 2015 Opening Day rosters: Each team has its projected 40-man Opening Day roster, as well as 20-25 top prospects, for a total of 60-65 players. An upcoming free update will include the official Opening Day rosters.
- Simulate to Date X: GMs can now simulate to a specific date, and a new Don’t Disturb feature allows uninterrupted long-term sims.
- Player Shortlist: GMs can now add players to their shortlists so they can quickly return to their profiles any time. It’s a useful feature for tracking players’ careers after they leave a team.
- Career Stats Leader Boards: Retired players with 10 or more years of experience automatically join the career leader boards for home runs, strikeouts, and other stats.
- Improved In-Game Subs: When a GM makes a substitution during a game, they can easily see the current game situation, which is helpful when simming ahead in a game and being asked to, for example, put in a new pitcher because the AI pinch-hit for the current one.
- Better Trading AI: AI-controlled GMs make better trade offers.
Interested? MLB Manager 2015 is available to download on the App Store for $4.99 by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.