One Man Left Studios has recently released a huge update for their hit iOS game, Outwitters, which bring a ton of new content and features. Dubbed “Outwitters 2.0“, the developers have essentially rebuilt the entire game from the ground up for a whole new experience. Thanks to this massive overhaul of Outwitters, the game runs much faster, has better load times, improved animations, and includes cross-platform play between iOS and Android.
The gameplay consists of two to four players taking turns investing their resources (called wits) to summon reinforcements, navigate enemy defenses, and destroy their opponent’s base. Players can challenge their friends or get skill-matched by the in-game ranking system. Currently there’s four races to choose from, each with its own cast of characters and a combat specialty to master.
Here’s the full list of what version 2.0 update includes:
- Native iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- iOS 8 compatibility and cross platform play.
- Games now auto-refresh if you’re in-game while receiving a new turn.
- Push Notifications sent and received faster.
- Better frame rates and several improved animations.
- League is displayed in friends list when adding a friend to a game.
Just like previous updates, the newest iteration remains free to play with ads, while additional teams and maps can be downloaded through an in-app purchase.