The Hamburg-based mobile game studio, Deep Silver Fishlabs, has recently released another huge update for their hit mobile strategy MMO, Galaxy on Fire – Alliances. Dubbed the “Disrupting the Nebula”, this latest update contains plenty of enhancements, adjustments as well as extensions for players to take advantage of using. Best of all, this update is also is available on the Google Play Store for those who have an Android device.
The key highlights of “Disrupting the Nebula” were introduced to hardcore players of Galaxy on Fire – Alliances through Fishlabs‘ social media channels during the past two weeks. The new functions improve various aspects of the game by adding a new level of strategic gameplay, boosting community interaction, player identification and lowering the threshold for first-time players. Here’s the full list of what’s new:
- Space battles will now go down in different waves and players can use the breaks between the differing battle rounds to send reinforcements or order your fleets to retreat
- Besides gaining intel on enemy planets, spy drones can now also be used to collect helpful information about incoming enemy fleets
- The new sector grid allows for an easier and quicker identification and communication of hot spots on the star map
- Players in need of backup can reach out to nearby allies via push notifications and form attack or defense teams within seconds
- Alliances can add country flags, faction decals or general symbols to their profile pages in order to illustrate their philosophy, playstyle or origin
- Players can now reach out to the entire server and share their thoughts and ideas with all players who are currently online
- Players can now access a broad selection of social networks directly from within the app and invite their friends to play.
The release of the “Disrupting the Nebula” has also been joined by the introduction of brand-new game servers on iOS (redesigned map with clear hotspots) and Android (warzone server). While not as exciting as the rest of the update, it’s still something worth talking about. Those interested can download the game for free on the App Store by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.