Just recently, Phoenix Online Publishing and Red Herring Labs released their latest game Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock, an atmospheric sci-fi first-person point-and-click adventure available on Steam for PC and Mac. In the game players crash land on the isolated alien landscape of a planet that appears empty, this dangerous mission of exploration and survival brings new life to Red Herring Labs‘ hit game Morningstar, offering updated and all-new puzzles, scenes and encounters. Packaged with the soundtrack, Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock is available now on Steam, the Humble Store, as well as the Phoenix Online Store.
Crash-landed on an alient planet, what should have been a routine work-for-hire job for Powell has become a deadly mission to save the merchant vessel Morningstar and her crew. With one person dead and the captain injured, Powell is on his own to repair the ship and find a way to escape the empty planet. As the player, you’re in control of the game and must help Powell complete his mission.
- Experience an immersive sci-fi adventure, packed with gorgeous HD graphics, brand-new puzzles and scenes, and an all-new, streamlined interface.
- Newly remastered cinematic display the haunting landscapes in beautiful high definition.
- Uncover the mystery of Deadrock through new and optimized puzzles and an extended storyline.
- The alien planet of Deadrock comes alive with full voice acting and engrossing sound effects.
- Includes an atmospheric remastered soundtrack with over 30 minutes of original music.
Interested? Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock is available to download for $8.99 through various online places as mentioned above, however, will go up to $9.99 after a few days.