Overmacs Inc., developers of various Mac photo cleaning applications, have recently announced the release of PhotoSweeper version 2.0, a significant update of the most popular and unique duplicate image finder on the Mac App Store. Thanks to a variety of new features added, faster load times, PhotoSweeper has gotten a complete make over almost. Best of all, this update is free to those who have purchase the program.
Starting things out, a new user interface has been added for Yosemite users which makes PhotoSweeper much more visually appealing. From there, performance enhancements have been done so power users can now handle over 100,000 images much easier. With everything added and improved, it’s safe to say that Overmacs went all out this time around. Here’s the full list of what’s new:
- Incredibly simple and user-friendly comparison settings to define the desired result: finding duplicates, similar photos, series of shots.
- New pixel-perfect user interface looking gorgeous on Yosemite.
- New View Results modes that allow you to compare and mark photos better with just a click.
- Improved auto-marking feature for a swift & easy photo handling.
- Auto-lock folders and rules.
- Even a faster performance, tremendously impressive for huge collections.
- Integration with Finder and Dock.
Interested? PhotoSweeper is available on the Mac App Store for $9.99 by clicking here and is one of our favorite image manipulation applications for Mac by far.