Exiles: Far Colony, the 3D RPG that we covered late last year, will finally land on iOS devices later this week on Thursday. From the same studio that brought Ravensword: Shadowlands to the App Store, Exiles: Far Colony takes place on a remote planet where players must uncover dark secrets inside a corrupted colony. Players can take control of giant mechs and hover bikes as well as handle a wide variety of weapon types like rocket launchers, blaster rifles, mines, and more to help them throughout the game.
- Explorer a huge and open world, full of alien hives, underground temples, and caves.
- Choose from 3 different character classes.
- Choose a Male or Female Character.
- A large variety of weapons to use and upgrade.
- Mechs and Hoverbikes available to traverse the massive landscape
- Controller support for movement and attacks.
- No in-app purchases and real-time shadows.
- Full night/day system.
In the Exiles, a colony on a distant planet has been driven to isolation and desolation, as a corrupt government tries to enslave it with a lethal virus. So, players become one of the Elite Enforcers and go on various missions that will unravel the secrets behind the plot to enslave the planet. Right now there’s no word on what the price point of the game will be, but if we were to guess it will probably be in the $1.99 to $4.99 range.
Crescent Moon, the developers behind the Exiles, haven’t let us down with their track record so far, so this game should be just as impressive as their entire library of games.