With Casual Connect Europe 2015 in Amsterdam just a week away, it’s time to gear up and get ready for a fun-filled week. Set to be about two times bigger than Casual Connect Eastern Europe in Belgrade, there will be even plenty more interesting speakers, lectures, and post-conference parties. Wrapping up the event will be the Indie Prize Showcase on at noon on Friday, February 6th. Apart from that, the actual conference will take place at the Beurs Van Berlage from Wednesday, February 6th to Friday, February 8th from 8:00 — 18:00 every day.
For those attending or interested in attending, here’s some quick highlights on the lectures and speakers:
- Especially For Devs: Google Cloud Platform Workshop and Unity Focus Sessions
- Dan Fiden CSO of FunPlus on Why the Gaming World is Flat
- Evil Game Design Challenge 4 hosted by Scott Foe starring Tomo Moriwaki, Anwar Dalati And My Tran.
- David Helgason Founder of Unity on Micro-Audiences
- Shazia Makhdumi VP of Google Play for Education on The New Generation of Digital Learning
- Anders Evju CMO of PlayPhone on Mobile Game Distribution in Emerging Markets is a Must: Here’s How To Do It
- Elad Kushnir VP of Playtika/Caesars on The State of Social Casino
- Matt Hall and Andy Sum on The Road to Crossy Road: Inside the 12-week hit of 2014
- Sebastian Barabanow CEO of Game Factory on 10 Years of Game Development
- Emily Greer CEO of Kongregate on Breaking Labels: Core, Casual, and other Misconceptions
- The Merits Of Multiplayer – A Discussion starring Rik Haandrikman, Ori Shaked, Leonard Frankel, Jan-michel Saaksmeier, Erdem Inan and Alfonso Villar.
Those interested can see full line up of lectures, panels, and speakers broken down into an easy read format based upon the time slots by clicking here.
Apart form that, you can expect plenty of coverage of next week’s event including photos, interviews, news, and plenty more.