Illusion Labs, one of our long time favorite developers, have announced that their latest game Rocket Cars is now available on the App Store to download for iOS. Rocket Cars features a unique new way of steering and performing tricks with a single touch. The short races are suited to fit with the on-the-go usage of an iPhone or iPod Touch. What’s also unique about the game is that it uses Metal to the full potential for the latest generation iPhones and iPads to have superb graphics. Players can also race monster trucks, buggies, pickups and a wide variety of other cars. From there, gamers can also upgrade their cars and compete against increasingly difficult AI cars across 60+ levels.
- 5 car categories and 15 racing cars with individual upgrades and characteristics.
- 67 amazing levels.
- 5 thrilling game modes — elimination, position, time gates, time pickup and time trial.
- 5 beautiful environments.
- Stunning 3D graphics and physics simulation.
- Easy to learn, one finger controls.
- Each car has specific strengths and weaknesses.
- Missions and daily challenges.
“At Illusion Labs we love creating innovative ways of playing iPhone and iPad games. With Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX we innovated skateboard and BMX games and reached millions of players. With Rocket Cars we are excited to do the same in the racing genre and change the way racing is experienced on touch screens!” – Carl Loodberg, CEO Illusion Labs
Interested? Rocket Cars is available to download on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.