Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions have recently announced their upcoming comedy adventure game Supreme League of Patriots which is set to release for Mac, PC and Linux through Steam. This is the first game from developer No Bull Intentions and all three issues of Supreme League will be releasing on January 29th. The game will be available through the Phoenix Online Store for $14.99 as a season pass and $5.99 individually, however, pre-orders of the game are available now at a 10% discount.
Poking fun at pop culture, politics, reality TV and more, players join Kyle Keever in his politically incorrect quest to win a spot on the newest hit reality TV show, America’s Got Superpowers. When a freak accident turns Kyle’s alter-ego, the Purple Patriot, into his main ego and triggers real superpowers at the cost of his sanity, Kyle’s got a new mission to become the hero New York deserves, and definitely not the one it wants.
- Three episodes of fully-voiced satirical superhero antics.
- Discover, befriend and declare your enemies from the city’s zany and colorful cast of superheroes and archenemies.
- Two playable characters: Kyle Keever aka The Purple Patriot and his sarcastic sidekick Mel.
- Tiered hint system to make the game as challenging as you want it to be.
- Fantastic original soundtrack composed by Jake “Virt” Kaufman.
- Fight for something resembling justice from the sewers of New York to the theatres of Broadway.
As of now this is all the information we have available to us, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as time progresses.