Independent developer, Bitmap Galaxy, has announced the release of the largest ever update for their game Little Galaxy on iOS. The addition of several new features also marks the game passing the 1 million-download milestone across both iOS and Android. Amongst the new features include new objectives, a redesigned level system, new characters, costumes as well as an item upgrade system. Little Galaxy follows the adventures of a young inventor who dreams of moving home and living on a far away galaxy. The aim of the game is for players to control the inventor as he progresses through levels and completes a number of challenges. The inventor must collect stars and diamonds that can then be used to complete each level as well as earn upgrades and bonuses. From there, jumps need to be timed correctly in order for the inventor to make it to the next planet.
Additionally, Little Galaxy also features a host of new updates to enhance the gaming experience including the ability for players to unlock male and female characters as well as dress them with an array of costumes. Last but certainly not least, the game also sports a host of upgradeable power ups that can affect gameplay including a star-attracting magnet and a comet that adds more time. Here’s the full list of what’s new in the latest update:
- New skymap: View your progress in the game on the map.
- Replay previously completed levels on the skymap to earn all 3 stars.
- Objectives on each level reduced to 1 and now more than 64 levels.
- Black hole now available on all levels.
- New characters and costumes.
- Progressive upgrade system- upgrade/boost some items 10 levels.
- New levels and sync between devices if connected to Facebook.