Red Bull Racers, the free racing game from Red Bull Media House and Bongfish, has gotten an extensive new content update that’s just in time for the winter season. The arcade racer, based on the legendary slot car system from Carrera, now features three winter-tested additions to the motor pool and seven new tracks with jumps and drifts. Players can look forward to the completely new winter locations on seven new tracks with a wintery design as well. In total there are 36 new challenges that can be accomplished, which extends the gameplay time by a couple hours. Three new vehicles have also been added to the game to suit the winter conditions.
The KTM X-Bow Winter Concept is an extraordinary roadster that packs a lot of horsepower. From there, the powerful Peugeot 2008 DKR off-roader and a real snowmobile also offer plenty of racing action in the snow. The adapted driving physics also provides a realistic driving experience on snow and ice for an extra level of fun. In addition, the multiplayer mode has been optimized even more. At the request of the player’s feedback, friends can now be challenged directly from the career mode.
- 5 racing series: Formula, Off-road, Street, Bike, Spielberg, and Winter.
- 4 single-player modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance.
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every mode.
- 1 multiplayer mode: 27 Friends Rivals races via Facebook Connect.
- Currently 15 cars and 3 motorcycles.
- A total of over 130 events currently on 42 courses.
- 51 different achievements and friends challenge mode.
- Global and local featured events and leaderboards.
Interested? Red Bull Racers is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.