For a some time I’ve thrown around the idea of having an internship program for PocketFullOfApps, but never decided on anything until now. After some careful consideration and talking to the fellow team members, I’m proud to announce the PocketFullOfApps Internship Program where we will bring two interns onto the team for two months. Those interns who we choose will have the opportunity to join a well established tech and gaming blog and reach a monthly audience of over 600,000 page views. This is a perfect opportunity for those who want to get a start in the tech blogging and writing world, but don’t know where to begin.
- Five hours a week of free time.
- Minimum of three articles a week with at least 250 words per article.
- Enthusiastic about technology and gaming (mobile and desktop included).
- WordPress or CMS experience (recommended).
- Previous journalism, writing, or blogging experience (recommended).
How to apply:
- Send over your resume, cover letter (optional), and any previous work examples to: admin[@]pocketfullofapps[dot]com.
- Briefly explain why you would like to write for PocketFullOfApps and why we should choose you.
The internship program will be overseen by Joshua Pasholk, Jeremy McGinty, and myself. If you are a viable candidate, you will be contact with further details and a Skype interview or chat may be conducted as well. From there, we will notify you if you’re selected for one of the two internship positions and finalize any details. Even though this is an unpaid internship, interns may be offered a permanent position on the team and/or use this as a reference on their resume upon completion and a final review.