Phoenix Online Publishing has recently announced that their #1 bestselling, retro-themed horror adventure The Last Door: Collector’s Edition is available to download for iOS devices. This award-winning tale compiles four episodes of occult and otherworldly terror into one completely set, adding new puzzles, scenes, and more, as well as enhanced graphics and sound. Players can download the first chapter free now, while chapters two to four of the game available for just $2.99 as an in-app purchase.
In the game, players take on the role of Jeremiah Devitt as they explore ancient manors, dying buildings, and underground burrows with nothing but a lamp and magnifying glass. With each chapter, Jeremiah Devitt’s search for the hidden truths of his past pull him deeper into the darkness he may wish he’d left uncovered.
- Award-winning point-and-click horror adventure set in Victorian England.
- Features exclusive new locations, scenes, puzzles, stories, and more.
- Upgrades include enhanced graphics and remastered sound.
- Four critically-acclaimed chapters available as a set.
- Unlock new extras, bonus content, and achievements.
- Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola.
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft.
Interested? The Last Door: Collector’s Edition is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.