So far day one of Casual Connect Belgrade has been jam packed with lots of good Indie Prize games, interesting speeches and panels, as well as a good lunch provided by Big Fish Games. This article will serve as the place holder for all of our updates, news, and anything else that fits our needs. For those at Casual Connect, be sure to send us an e-mail or shoot us a Tweet so we can meet up for lunch, dinner, or a drink.
All times in CET/local time (Belgrade, Serbia).
- 11:00 AM — Looked at an early alpha version of Das Tal. Not too bad for being an early edition of the game, looking forward to seeing how development progresses.
- 11:30 AM — Played Avion Checkpoint for a little bit and got a quick demo. Fun game, but the controls are a little tricky.
- 11:45 AM — Checked out Terminal 2. Neat game and a lot of detail has been put into it.
- Noon — So far our favorite game is Valley Train, however, there are some close competitors.
- 12:30 PM — Grabbed a quick bite to eat at the lunch provided by Causal Connect and Big Fish Games.
- 1:30 PM — Got a demo of McDROID, beautiful graphics and fun game play.
- 2:30 PM — Snail Bob 2 is by far our favorite family-oriented game here at Indie Prize.
- 3:00 PM — Walked around the Indie Prize floor some more. Lots of people filling the floor, it’s nice to see indie developers getting this much needed attention for their games.