As we covered last week, HeroCraft has announced that their latest turn-based tactical combat game, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf, is now available on the App Store for free. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a squad-based strategy game with upgradable characters and perks. The game is driven by using collectible cards that represent the arsenal of weapons and abilities of the brothers of Fenris. For those who are familiar with the Warhammer on Steam, we highly recommend checking out the iOS iteration because it’s just as good as the PC version. From what we were told, PvP multiplayer is “coming soon” to the game along with new content, cards, campaigns and gameplay modes. Right now there’s no estimated timeframe, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated.
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard — select your main hero for each mission to match your own style, strategy and tactics.
- Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you and level up your party to unlock numerous perks.
- Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
- Customize your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
- Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and cards.
- Evolve your cards at the Iron Priest’s Forge to further enhance your deck.
Interested? Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.