As we reported on a couple months ago, HeroCraft has finally announced the upcoming release of their new strategy game, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf, licensed by Games Workshop. The worldwide release on the App Store is set for October 28th and the game will be compatible with both iPhone and iPad. Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf will be a turn-based squad-based strategy game with character upgrades, squad management, single player campaign and collectible card game elements. As expected, the game will be set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe for those who are already familiar with the Warhammer series. Additionally, the developers have released a brand new trailer which you can check out below.
- An epic single player campaign, Combat the Word Bearers and defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves.
- Select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
- 14 different unlockable perks to choose for each class.
- Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
- Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards – collect and evolve them.
As if now this is all the information we have available, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as time progresses.