Bandai Namco Games have recently announced that their latest free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odyssey, is now available to download on the App Store. Mixing the strategy and balance of card-based combat with RPG-like dungeon crawling, Outcast Odyssey features a huge world of secrets and more to explore. Players can take on the single-player campaign, battle online in multiplayer mode, and form guilds as well as make trades with friends while collecting new cards to construct the ultimate deck. The debut of Outcast Odyssey features the creative voices of two comic book artists — Warren Louw and Chuck Pires — who bring their own distinct character-driven styles to the hundreds of hand-drawn cards that are in the game. Despite Outcast Odyssey being Namco‘s first collectible card battling game for iOS, it’s one of the best games of this genre we’ve seen to date.
- Gorgeous card art from acclaimed artists, Chuck Pires and Warren Louw.
- Stunning particle and parallax effects bring your cards to life.
- Collect, enhance and evolve cards that you will use to battle in an easy to play combat system.
- Combine and master special abilities to build the ultimate deck.
- Deep and visceral card combat in PvP and campaign battles.
- Weekly prizes for the most powerful Outcasts in the realm.
Interested? Outcast Odyssey is available on the App Store to download for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.