In a somewhat surprising turn of events, Gameloft and Disney Interactive have teamed for the first time ever to announce the release of Cars: Fast as Lightning, a new game inspired by Disney Pixar’s “Cars” franchise. Cars: Fast as Lightning invites players into an exciting experience within the “Cars” universe, thanks to storytelling and the official voice of Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson). Players can go up against each other in races that can be customized with easy-to-use controls, nitro boosts and more. From the legendary Lightning McQueen to Francesco Bernoulli, fans can choose to play from among 20 characters and have fun building their own Radiator Springs with iconic buildings and locations from the film, such as Luigi’s Casa Della Tires and Fillmore’s Taste-In. Also, be sure to check out the launch trailer below for a better look into the game.
- High-quality voice acting and animation cut scenes, including Owen Wilson as the voice of Lightning McQueen.
- From the legendary Lightning McQueen to the exuberant Francesco Bernoulli, race as 20 Cars characters that you can upgrade and customize with paint jobs.
- Completely customizable racing experience –fFrom Rocky Loops to Roller Coasters, add track pieces to perform amazing stunts.
- Compete with your friends, see their races, and beat their track times in weekly tournaments.
- A fun Radiator Springs building experience, featuring over 30 interactive buildings, including Luigi’s Casa Della Tires and Fillmore’s Taste-In.
Interested? Cars: Fast as Lightning is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.