Rocket 5 Studios, a Canada-based development studio, have recently launched their latest iOS game, The Phantom PI Mission Apparition, onto the iOS App Store for only $1.99 just hours after winning the Indie Prize Critics Choice – Best In Show Award at Casual Connect. At Phantom PI Mission Apparition‘s core, it is a spooky and puzzling adventure game where you play as Cecil Sparks, a Paranormal Investigator who specializes in helping ghosts who are being bullied in the afterlife. Throughout the game players explore a huge haunted mansion, solve puzzles and avoid traps on your way to helping the deceased rock’n’roll legend Marshal Staxx escape the torment of a ghost named Baublebelly.
- 20 levels filled with challenging puzzles and 4 hours of gameplay.
- Charming, hand-animated characters.
- A gallery of 25 collectible cards.
- A detailed scrapbook holds 100 collectibles.
- Original soundtrack with 20 haunting songs and 100’s of unique sound effects.
- Game Center achievements.
Interested? During launch week, The Phantom PI Mission Apparition is available to download for both iPhone and iPad at $1.99 then will go up to $3.99.