Game Insight, a well-known App Store developer who we regularly cover, has recently announced the release of the biggest update to their hit iOS game Cloud Raiders, which has attracted more than 1,000,000 players since its launch earlier this year. Taking into account feedback from players, Game Insight has improved various gameplay aspects as well as added a lot of new possibilities to the game. With this recent update, player’s riches are now threatened not only by pirates but also by goblins who have invaded the island trying to steal the loot. Luckily, players have a chance to defeat this new threat by hiring warriors with special abilities that will visit the island every week. In addition, players can use new tactical opportunities while attacking an enemy base and defending their own. From there, players can order their troops to tell them what to raid first as well as use auras which increase damage. Also, bonus points can be earned by defending your island as well as participating in clan contests. For the full list of what’s new in this recent update, be sure to check out the list below.
- Prepare your army for the onslaught of a relentless enemy — goblins are landing in a brand new campaign.
- Dragon Warriors: hire powerful new troops to fend off your attackers.
- Multi-select walls: Now you can multi-select wall sections to make rearranging your base even easier.
- Add the Command Flag to your arsenal: Direct your troops on the battlefield.
- Give your troops an edge in campaign battles with all-new Boosts.
Interested? Cloud Raiders is available on the App Store to download for free by clicking here, however, there are optional in-app purchases.