SuperVillain Studios and TransWorld SKATEboarding have recently announced that their latest iOS game, Transworld Endless Skater, is now available on the App Store to download for free. Developed by some of the original creators of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater franchise, TransWorld Endless Skater features professional skaters and some of the best skateboarding brands known. In the game, players take on the role as one of five professional skateboarders: Danny Way, Christian Hosoi, Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins-Pastrana, Sean Malto or Ryan Decenzo. Each skater promotes their sponsors with gear from real brands like Vans, DC Shoes, Globe, Nike SB, Plan B, Nixon, Darkstar and many more. Throughout the game, players can compete with friends for high scores, upgrade their skills, unlock new zones as well as each skater’s signature tricks and moves. Moving forward, players can choose between touch controls or iOS 7 and Android gaming controllers like the MOGA Ace and MOGA Pro Power. The game also features an original soundtrack from Los Angeles-based record label — No Sleep Records — and includes songs from bands such as Major League, Broadway Calls, and The Swellers.
- Upgradable stats to expand gameplay, combos, scores, and performance.
- Discover and master over 30 different grind, grab, spin, and flip tricks with endless combinations.
- New mission and gameplay structure: 30 missions with 3 goals in each.
- Powerups allow players to boost their stats and extend gameplay time.
- Two different environments — The School and The Rooftops.
- Play as Danny Way, Sean Malto, Lyn-Z Adams Hawkins- Pastrana, Christian Hosoi, and Ryan Decenzo.
Interested? Transworld Endless Skater is available on the App Store for free by clicking here, however, there are optional in-app purchases.