DeNA, the same developers behind the mobile game for Transformers: Age of Extinction, have recently launched Super Battle Tactics on the App Store for iOS. Developed by DeNA’s Vancouver game studio, Super Battle Tactics is a turn-based free-to-play strategy game where random chance keeps things fresh and challenging, however, making smart tactics is key to success. In addition, the game combines random dice rolls and risky choices as players try to rack up the most damage points to deal. Players collect parts from the wreckage of their enemies and unlock blueprints to build new war machines to add to their teams. A variety of play modes allow players to go head-to-head against other gamers and AI bots, plus there are leaderboards to see where you rank.
- Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks.
- Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles.
- High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory.
- Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping.
- Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards.
Interested? Super Battle Tactics is available for free on the App Store by clicking here, however, there are in-app purchases.