As I’m sure you all know, the holidays usually bring with them some great sales in the iOS App Store. This Fourth of July will be no different, but I wanted share with you one iOS app I’ve previously reviewed on iOSetc.com that everyone should have. This awesome app is Day One and it’s a journaling application that allows iOS users to creatively capture their memories through text and photos. Normally Day One is $4.99, but right now it’s being offered for free. This free download opportunity has only happened once before and it was around this time last summer. Opportunity is knocking, will you open iOS App Store and take advantage of downloading a great free app? That’s for you to decide, but check out the information below to help you make an informed decision. You must watch the video though, it’s truly what pulled me in last November and made me want to download and review it. I’m a sucker for advertising!
- Clean, distraction-free interface and multi-markdown text formatting.
- Full screen mode, privacy passcode lock, and photographic entries
- Search by keyword, create tags and #hashtags.
- Sync entries across all your iOS devices with Dropbox or iCloud (Mac sync with purchase of Mac app).
- Each entry retains social sharing stats and links, including views, likes, and shares.
- Email entries (PDF, HTML, or Plain Text).
- And more!
Interested? You can download Day One on the App Store for free by clicking here.
More About Jeremy
Jeremy “the Critic” writes for and owns iOS Etc. He’s a United States Air Force veteran, an air traffic controller, and an Apple fanboy. One day he hopes to expose the world to a groundbreaking iOS application from an unknown independent developer. In his mind, it’s important we share someones hard work with the world if it deserves the recognition. You can follow iOS Etc on Twitter as well as Facebook and read more about him here. Want to connect with Jeremy? Feel free to send him an e-mail or add him on LinkedIn.