Needing to create a custom firmware for your iOS device? Well look no further — we’ve got a handy how to guide just for you right below.
- Downloaded and run RedSn0w.
- Click on “Extras” and click “Custom IPSW”.
- Select the iOS firmware (.IPSW file) you cant to customize.
- Redsn0w will create a custom IPSW firmware for you.
- If RedSn0w is successful, a success window should appear.
- And you’re set!
Warning: RedSn0w will add “NO_BB” to the name of the custom firmware it created and if you need UltraSn0w or Gevey SIM unlock, you’ll want to preserve your iPhone baseband as well!