This just in: Last Knight (developed by Toco Games) is set to land December 20th from Crescent Moon Games. If you’re a fan of endless run games, you’ll be in for a nice surprise this time around. When it comes to developing games — Crescent Moon is well known for their high-quality iOS games and this time around they’ve used the Unreal Engine to make Last Knight. Here’s a quick over view of the features:
- Endless play (every game is different).
- On the fly randomly generated world.
- Story mode that will take you through a exciting journey with many crafted Level.
- Cutting edge graphics archived with the UDK.
- 6 different fantasy stylized environment themes.
- Various distinct enemies (each with their own behaviors).
- Ragdoll physics, use your lance to send your enemies flying.
- Advanced lighting and shader techniques.
- Momentum speed up, so, how fast can you get?
- Use the power or your lance to channel you a way through the dangerous environment.
Last but not least, Last Knight is set to launch at $0.99! Read the rest of this article ->