Barry Kostjens (beJoy) and Ricardo de Zoete (RZDESIGN) have announced that their second game coming to iOS, Hyper Breaker Turbo, a new breaker game for iOS has finally been released. Because of this, Barry and Ricardo are excited to announce that Push Panic! for the iPhone and iPad will be free from May 23rd until May 30th.
Hyper Breaker Turbo is not just some ordinary breaker game based on a well known classic from the old days, but it’s actually a completely new action puzzle arcade game. Imagine a breaker game from the creators of the critically acclaimed Push Panic!, with actual multiple screen level design, “free” paddle control which gives very precise control over the ball, realistic physics and a lot more. To give you an idea of the game, here’s a quick trailer:
- Three completely different themes, with 25 levels each, that’s 75 levels in total! And more themes will arrive in the near future!
- Easy, intuitive gameplay which contains physics and very precise controls.
- Full iPhone 5, iPad Retina support!
- Running on 60 FPS.
- Stunning, colorful graphics. Expect completely different look ‘n feel in all three themes.
- Packed with Game Center leaderboard rankings, achievements & global achievements.
- Join the world in getting those rare achievements which can only be attained by working together, breaking as much blocks as possible.
- Integrated replay recordings, so you are able to share your gameplay videos instantly on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Made possible by Kamcord.
Interested? You can download Hyper Breaker Turbo on the App Store for $1.99 by clicking here.