Time to backup your SHSH blobs folks! With the new iOS 6 to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak being released, it’s vital to back these up. Don’t know why? You may want to read this. Continuing on, after you’ve read that article as a refresher, you can follow our in-depth guide below to save your SHSH blobs.
- Download TinyUmbrella.
- Once you download TinyUmbrella, run the program.
- Connect your iOS device that you want to save your SHSH blobs for.
- Select your device from the left-pane.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab then uncheck the following options:
- Save ALL Available SHSH.
- Request SHSH From Cydia.
- You may want to change the save directory to your Desktop which can be done under the Advanced tab as well.
- Click on the “Log” tab (this is where you’ll able to see the status of your save attempt), then click the “Save SHSH” button, following that TinyUmbrella will attempt to save SHSH blobs for the latest firmware.
- If saved successfully, the “Log” tab will contain a message saying “SHSH Successfully Saved“.
- For the last step, click on the “General” tab and the iOS 6.1 blobs should appear in the list!