Feral Interactive Ltd never ceases to surprise me when it comes to them releasing games on the Mac App Store simply out-of-the-blue without any notification ahead of time like LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, BioShock, Borderlands Game Of The Year, and more. This time around, Feral Interactive Ltd has released Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood onto the Mac App Store for $14.99. Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood features:
• True story – Fight Airborne Infantry battles based on the actual events of D-Day and beyond.
• Skirmish missions – The new skirmish mode offers 10 standalone missions to play in order, or customise for a unique challenge.
• Online multiplayer – Go online and attack or defend in team-based multiplayer.
• Unprecedented authenticity – Historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment are all recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
• Real military tactics – Issue orders to Find, Fix, Flank, and Finish your enemies like a WWII squad leader.
• Accessible command and control – Players of all skill levels can make the most of any situation, thanks to an innovative control system.
Here’s the full system requirements:
• Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood does not support Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA).
• Full system requirements are available on the Brothers in Arms mini-site at feralinteractive.com/doubletime
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood costs $14.99 and weighs in at 3.2 GB.