Following closely on any news from Out of the Park Developments, they have finally announced that Out of the Park Baseball 15, the latest version of their baseball management games, will ship on April 18th to any customer that pre-orders by April 17th. Following that, OOTP 15 will be publicly released on April 21st through the OOTP website with the Mac App Store and Steam versions coming shortly after. In addition, the iOS version of the game, iOOTP Baseball 2014, is currently in review with Apple and it’s estimated to release on April 17th, depending upon how the review process goes. For those that are interested, below is a quick list highlighting what will be new in iOOTP Baseball 2014:
- iOS 7 support (iOS 4.3 will be the minimum required).
- A redesigned interface and retina display support.
- iPhone 5/5S/5C support plus opening Day 2014 rosters.
- A Player Editor (edit everything from name and contract details to ratings).
- AI improvements, including a direct port of the new player evaluation AI in OOTP 15
- Bug fixes and various other improvements.
Just like always, if we catch word of any changes or updates we’ll be sure to let you know and last but not last, to see the full gallery of screenshots for iOOTP Baseball 2014 click here. Read the rest of this article ->