In one last effort to overcome the destruction of planet Earth at the hands of alien invaders, Game Insight has announced the closed beta of its theit anticipated turn-based strategy game, X-Mercs: Invasion. Gamers that are interested in signing up and killing some aliens can do so on the official website. The game takes place in the year is 2082 and Earth has been ravaged by attacking mutant alien forces. Only a handful of private military corporations remain to stand against the total destruction of the human race. As the head of one of these corporations, the player’s job is to assemble a team of battle-hardened troops as well as develop their base and research facilities to unlock the latest weapons and tech to annihilate the alien menace once and for all.
Featuring incredible graphics powered by the Unity game engine, X-Mercs: Invasion is a deep strategic turn-based combat game that promises to deliver awesome gameplay. The game is part of Game Insight‘s new slate high-end 3D titles for mobile devices. With the closed beta test it will give a handful of gamers across the world an exclusive opportunity to try X-Mercs: Invasion before its official launch in Q1 2015.
- Epic turn-based combat puts you in the heat of the action.
- Eye-popping 3D graphics and special effects powered by the advanced Unity™ game engine.
- Equip your team with the latest tech and gain experience to unlock powerful new weapon and armor upgrades.
- Undertake missions all over the globe including deserts, city ruins and even alien spaceships.
- Complex storyline that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic world in which humanity must make tough choices in order to survive.
- Two global game modes: turn-based tactical combat and base development.
- Offline Mode: Play without internet connection! Kick alien behind whenever and wherever you want.
As of now this is all the information we’ve got, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated as time progresses. Continue reading this post ->