Packing Pro, the popular travel app for the iOS, has announced the release of version 11.0. This major update adds support for Dropbox, Box, AirDrop and iCloud Drive, allowing users to share their packing lists across numerous cloud platforms. Apart from that, new list enhancements include options for displaying item images directly on the list, as well as setting individual items’ priority. List totals now show both the broken-down value and weight subtotals for each person, bag and category (for the entire list), as well as the currently packed sub-subtotals for each of these break-downs. This addition is particularly great for weight-conscious backpackers and those want to avoid excess baggage fees while flying.
Here’s the full list of what’s new in the version 11.0 update:
- List items: Added “priority” and “need to buy” attributes, with icon and check-box indications on list page.
- Data transfer: Added new options for sharing via AirDrop, Dropbox, Box, and iCloud Drive.
- List: Added layout option to “display and preview item images” directly on list page.
- List totals: Added totals and subtotals for currently packed items, as well as for complete list.
- Design tweaks: Improved readability in popup toolbars & other minor adjustments
- List dates: Added buttons to reset dates back to “TBD”.