Crescent Moon Games, best known for the popular line of RPG titles for iOS, have recently announced that their “16 bit ish” arcade shoot ’em up game, Operation Dracula, is launching on iOS later this week. Set to release for $5.99 (25% off the regular price) on the App Store, Operation Dracula can be downloaded starting July 30th. According to the developers, if enjoyed games like Raiden and other scrolling arcade shooting games, then you’ll probably find yourself liking Operation Dracula.
Additionally a minute long gameplay video has been released (embedded below), which gives us a better look into what the game will be like.
For those curious, here’s some of the other features Operation Dracula has to offer:
- 3 Playable characters plus one bonus character to unlock.
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses.
- Full MFi controller support.
- Game Center Leaderboards and achievements.
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome soundtracks.
As of now this is all the information we have available, however, we’ll be sure to keep you updated if anything last minute changes. Continue reading this post ->