It seems no matter where you turn these days there’s another news app popping up that’s looking to provide you with the most up to date information. The best way to enjoy the news nowadays is in bite size pieces. This approach allows you to decide if you want to view the whole story and make a meal out of it. newsXpresso by Esobi is looking to get you addicted to sipping on their hot new way to access news feeds in their new iOS news application. newsXpresso is available for the iPhone and iPad for free and users don’t have to signup for a subscription or add RSS feeds for what they want to see. Instead, newsXpresso is setup to deliver the most relevant content according to the category currently being viewed. The three types of content provided are as follows:
- Latest News – Daily news headlines delivered in true real-time. newsXpresso scans the latest updates from over 3000 global news sites and selects the most important news stories in the last 20 minute period.
- Picks – Selections of the most exciting articles from a huge range of categories. Our algorithm socially ranks articles, making sure that you only see the best of the best.
- Buzz – Light-hearted viral content that is great to share with friends. All content is chosen by our social ranking algorithm.
- Localized content from 20 global regions- Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain,Sweden, Taiwan, UK and USA.
- News delivered in true real-time, meaning that you can enjoy the latest stories the moment they occur.
- newsXpresso scans over 3000 sources then sorts and selects the latest news headlines for you.
- Easy to navigate interface and light-hearted content makes newsXpresso perfect for ‘news snacking’.
- Hundreds of aggregated feeds about a huge range of topics ranging from finance to pets. No matter what you are into, we have you covered.
- Slick magazine-style layout.
- Save articles to read later.
- Share articles with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email.
Staying in the loop these days is extremely easy to do. Over the years, social media has provided us a way to keep in contact with our friends and loved ones in so many ways. The feeling of needing to be connected has poured into other facets of our lives. There are hundreds of applications you can download to help keep you connected with current events, but how do you know which one’s right for you? Well, we think you should give newsXpresso a shot. Read the rest of this article ->