Reloaded Productions and Blazing Griffin have announced their upcoming game for iOS, APB Retribution, a top-down shooter set in the same universe its predecessor APB Reloaded. APB Retribution is mainly designed to companion the APB Reloaded MMO by exploring a different style of action-based gameplay. The game takes players from the main streets of San Paro and puts them into the the city’s backstreets. In the pursuit of vengeance, players must make use of Retribution’s top-down combat where players are forced to make fast decisions to live. With the announcement of APB Retribution, the duo have released the first trailer as well which you can see below.
- Play as a member of San Paro’s Fallen — the dangerous and disposed living on the backstreets of San Paro.
- Complete a single player story as you seek retribution against ‘Old Harry’ — the Horca leader who left you for dead in an attempted gangland killing.
- Battle Horca clan members, bosses, and other characters in tough-to-clear urban locations.
- Use a variety of weaponry and equipment to deal with your enemies.
- Become skilled in fluid, top-down, tactical combat with an intuitive touch interface.
Right now we don’t have word on the official release date, however, APB Retribution is set to release sometime this month.