Just yesterday, Ubisoft announced that Little Raiders: Robin’s Revenge — the free-to-play mobile game developed by Future Games of London — is now available on the App Store. As a brand new title, Little Raiders is a unique combat adventure and building experience game with a twist to the classic Robin Hood tale. In the game, players join Robin in his fight against the Evil Sheriff Blackthorn across three different regions and dozens of missions. The goal is to help Robin raise a band of little raiders, free villagers and battle foes all while gaining new skills and resources.
As players progress through Little Raiders, they can level up and craft new weapons that will help make the journey easier. Additionally, players will unlock new maps and quests, gather loot and resources, train raiders, master various classes of heroes as well as obtain building upgrades for their village. From what we are told, Little Raiders will receive updates that include a new region, a new hero class, more weapons as well as the introduction of multiplayer and exchange mechanics to help players fine-tune their skills.
- • 5 heroes to rescue and train.
• 15 different buildings types.
• 200+ weapons to collect and five special powers to master.
• Hundreds of missions and boss battles.
• Craft your own weapons and produce the resources.
• Dozens of enemy types and three regions to conquer.
• Over 80 Game Center achievements.